Registration is now open! To register, head over to aanmelder.nl/ecir2014.
- Early registration starts 02-12-2013, ends 05-03-2014
- Normal registration starts 06-03-2014, ends 01-04-2014
- Late registration starts on 02-04-2014, ends 16-04-2014
For an overview of all fees, see this post.
Terms of Cancellation
Requests for registration cancellation must be made in writing and mailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests for refunds will be processed after the ECIR2014 conference. Refunds will be made in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before January 31, 2014, will receive a full refund minus a 60 euro processing fee.
- Cancellations received from January 31, 2014 through March 1, 2014 will receive a 50% refund minus a 60 euro processing fee.
- No refunds will be made for requests received after March 1, 2014.
- No refund for authors of accepted papers will be honored, unless another author is registered.
- ‘No shows’ (due to all causes including natural disasters) are non-refundable and are liable for the full registration fee.
Visa Support Letter
The ECIR organization does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can however issue a visa support letter. For visa support letters, please send all requests to registration [at] ecir2014 [dot] org.
For visa support letters it is necessary that you have registered and you have paid. Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Family name (as it appears on your passport)
- First name(s) (as it appears on your passport)
- Date and Place of birth
- Full official residency address (no company address)
- Passport number, date of issue and expiration date
- Include an email address where we can send the letter